Friday, October 22, 2010

Kinsey

Still being a developing woman, I have to learn about things I need to know to get ahead in life. Thanks to Kinsey, I learned enough (perhaps too much) about major thing in life: sex.

After a number of his students ask him for advice about sexual concerns and problems, biology professor Alfred Kinsey (Liam Neeson) becomes a prolific name in sexual behavior research.

Wow, I saw and heard stuff I don't think I should've at my age. Moving on though. I loved the performances from Neeson, Laura Linney (how do they not have Oscars yet?) and Peter Sarsgaard (how does he not have a nomination yet?). Kinsey gave me insight on things they barely mentioned in high school health class. Honestly, this has everything you wanted to know about sex but were afraid to sex.

My Rating: ****1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated. More so if they are appropriate.